Master Distiller Helmut Wilderer, the father of South African craft spirits, personally hand selected 27 indigenous botanicals of which many belong to the Cape Fynbos Floral Kingdom.
Flowers, berries, barks, peels, roots, stems and leaves, all come together in harmony. Having accrued over 100 international medals and awards, Wilderer Distillery has truly become synonymous with quality, artistry and integrity.
- Gold - The Merit Wine & Spirits Challenge – South Africa 2020
- Gold - South Africa Women’s Wine and Spirits Award – South Africa 2020
- South Africa Gin Distillery of the Year – New York International Spirits Competition – USA 2019
- Gold - SA Craft Gin Awards - South Africa 2019
- Gold - Vitis Vinifera Wine and Spirits Competition - South Africa 2019
- Silver - San Francisco Spirits Awards – USA 2019
- Gold - ISW International Spirits Competition - Germany 2018
- Gold - ISW International Spirits Competition – Germany 2016
- Gold - Selection Magazine – Germany 2016
- Gold - Michelangelo International Wine and Spirits Competition- South Africa 2016
PERFECT SERVE: WILDERER FYNBOS GIN & TONIC
Add 50 ml Wilderer Fynbos Gin in an ice-filled gin glass.
Charge with quality tonic water and garnish with fresh garden mint and sliced lemon. For something different, garnish with pineapple and fresh curry leaves.
The herbaceous flavour of the Fynbos present in the gin is well complimented by the sweetness of the pineapple while the fresh curry leaves adds a sesame seed like dynamic.