Good things take time. Careful consideration went into the process of crafting Wilderer’s Rose Water Gin, the second addition to their gin stable. As crisp and floral as a breath of spring air, fresh rose petals are carefully infused by the distiller, along with juniper, cinnamon, cardamom and a few secret botanicals, to naturally recreate the aroma of Turkish Delight.
Expect a well-balanced and subtle rose flavour with a complex background of juniper and spice. Even before its release, this Rose Water Gin won two gold medals – a testament to Wilderer’s consistent level of quality.
The embodiment of roses. fresh handpicked rose petals, pristine franschhoek spring water and a splash of choice rose water is the backbone of this enticing
floral and delicate gin.
- Grand Gold - Frankfurt International Trophy – Germany 2020
- Gold - The Merit Wine & Spirits Challenge – South Africa 2020
- South Africa Gin Distillery of the Year - New York International Spirits Competition - USA 2019
- Gold - SA Craft Gin Awards – South Africa 2019
- Gold - Women Wine and Spirits Awards – South Africa 2019
- Gold - Vitis Vinifera Wine and Spirits Competition - South Africa 2019
PERFECT SERVE: WILDERER ROSE WATER GIN & TONIC
Add 50 ml Wilderer Rose Water Gin in an ice-filled gin glass. Charge with quality tonic water and decorate with rose petals. Alternatively, the cocktail can be garnished with fresh garden mint and lemon.
The Rose Water Gin and tonic is very moreish with an outstandingly smooth and round mouthfeel. The lemon adds a welcome zesty pop to the drink while garden mint leaves provide an uplifting fresh note, making this cocktail a refreshing summer specialty. Pink tonic also works fantastic to produce a beautiful drink.